Korren and Terry’s Pet Peeves!
Get ready to laugh and relate!
We know you have pet peeves… well, we not only have them but we embrace them!
Today’s episode centers on those things that get under our skin: the “sell by date” versus “good until date” on groceries, why the sink is full of dishes when the dishwasher is empty, bad breath, over-talkers, people trying to parent our kids and so much more.
We literally cover it all and then some!
Have fun listening to this episode and don’t forget to tell us your pet peeves in the comments.
Listen to the BunLife Podcast on these providers:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunlife/id1413466594
- Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I6kkiyw7upkfedlfvel7qzvqaya
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-bunlife
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Kids–Family-Podcasts/The-BunLife-p1143062/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP-I2l7_bYVqwWVmxnCZ8w
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/4eVLt4pVg44y4PkBtA5TjD