Why is Mom the catch-all for work, family, kids and flu season?
Why is Mom the catch-all for everything?
By everything, we mean everything!
Have you ever noticed that when the kids are at school (or in daycare) that it’s Mom who always gets “the call” over dad? This is true most of the time, even when Mom is at work.
Why is that?
Korren and Terry talk about sick kids and doctor’s appointments, plus what to do if you have multiple children and only one is under the weather… and don’t get us started on how employers handle the “corporate mom” who handles it all during flu season!
Listen to the BunLife Podcast on these providers:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunlife/id1413466594
- Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I6kkiyw7upkfedlfvel7qzvqaya
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-bunlife
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Kids–Family-Podcasts/The-BunLife-p1143062/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP-I2l7_bYVqwWVmxnCZ8w
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/4eVLt4pVg44y4PkBtA5TjD