White lies, fibs, and half-truths: what we tell our kids and what they tell us
Our episode this week has Korren and Terry in a hot, but comical debate on the half-truths we tell our kids. We talk to our young ones about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and even the Tooth Fairy, but are those lies or are they half-truths for the spirit of the holiday and childhood traditions?
However, what about our kids? Do they make up stories and lie to us too? What does a mom do with these little ones and how can one handle those adult “children” too?!
Listen to the BunLife Podcast on these providers:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunlife/id1413466594
- Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I6kkiyw7upkfedlfvel7qzvqaya
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-bunlife
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Kids–Family-Podcasts/The-BunLife-p1143062/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP-I2l7_bYVqwWVmxnCZ8w
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/4eVLt4pVg44y4PkBtA5TjD