Are you a “football widow” or do you join in?
College football has arrived and the NFL season is here. That may mean one of two things: you join in and watch the games with your significant other, or you become a “football widow” who is never seen or heard from on the weekend!
Which one are you: a football widow or are you a joiner?
And what about the kids? Is dad “babysitting”?
If you’re a “joiner”, who is your favorite team?
Korren and Terry discuss how fun (and frustrating) Sundays can be with the distraction of football. They also take a moment to shout out to the moms out there who are struggling to handle the balance of all things family, and how to accept help with grace.
Listen to the BunLife Podcast on these providers:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunlife/id1413466594
- Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/I6kkiyw7upkfedlfvel7qzvqaya
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-bunlife
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Kids–Family-Podcasts/The-BunLife-p1143062/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP-I2l7_bYVqwWVmxnCZ8w